Accidents can happen to anyone. No matter how careful you are, there will be times when you accidentally delete memorable pictures, videos or file attachments from your phone. If you have enable automatic syncing with a cloud backup tool on your phone then you don’t need to worry, but what if the deleted file was not backed up yet? The next time something like this happens to you then instead of tearing your hair out, just recover the deleted files using the Dumpster app.
- Dumpster is a Free Android app that works like the Recycle Bin on your computer, giving you the freedom to accidentally delete files from your mobile phone and then easily recovers them at will. It supports pretty much all the popular image, video and file formats that one would normally use.
- The first time you run the Dumpster app, it will ask you to choose the type of file you want Dumpster to save for recovery. You should choose all the file formats you think you may end using on your phone.
- Once the Dumpster app has been setup, each time you delete a file from your mobile phone it will first go to Dumpster giving you a chance to recover it if you want. For example, let us assume that you accidentally delete a photograph from your mobile phone.
- To recover the accidentally deleted pictures, open the Dumpster app and select the file that you wish to recover and tap the Restore button.
- Within a few seconds, the deleted file will be restored back to its original location on your mobile phone.