Kids are now a day’s becoming tech savvy at a very young age. If you are a parent, then chance are that you spend a lot of time worrying about what your kids are doing on their mobile phones and probably find it hard to regulate the amount of time they spend on their phones. It is not practical for parents to constantly monitor their kids’ mobile phones usage 24/7. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way for parents to manage and regulate their kids’ mobile phone activity remotely through the web?
- Screen Time Parental Control is an app that allows parents to remotely through the web manage what their kids are allowed to do on their mobile phones. It is currently available only on Android Devices.
- Once you have installed the Screen Time Parental Control app on your teenager’s mobile phone. You can use it to set regulations, restrictions, controls and daily limits on their phone usage. For example, you can choose to block certain apps and stop them from being used on your kids’ mobile phones and for the apps you want to allow, you can set daily usage limits after which they will automatically get blocked.
- The Screen Time parental Control app also allows you to assign certain tasks to your kids(like tidying up their room, completing their school work and others) on completion of which they can receive bonus mobile usage time.
- You can even use the Screen Time Parental Control to set specific blackout periods during the day like bedtime and school time during which certain apps will get blocked on your kids’ phone automatically. You can even use this feature to temporary pause mobile phone usage during meal times if required.
- Not only you can manage all the settings of the screen Time Parental Control app using the app installed on your kids’ mobile phones, but you can also sign into the remote control panel from anywhere on the web by opening your browser to screentimelabs.com.
- The best part about the Screen Time Parental Control app is the fact that to make any changes to the settings or to uninstall the app, the administrator password is required. This means that kids will not be able to disable the enforced regulations even if they want to.