With the proliferation of smart phones equipped with GPS and location tracking features, it is obvious that the best way to keep track of the location of your family members is through an app on the phones. If you are often worried about the whereabouts and safety of your family members, then it is recommended that you make use the Life360 app.
- Life360 is a free mobile app that allows you to easily stay connected with your family members, track family members & their location and make sure that they are safe at all times. It is currently available on both Android and iPhone platforms. With the Life360 app on your phone, there will be no need for annoying ‘where are you’ phone calls or text messages, instead just open the app and quickly see where all your family members are.
- The first time you run the Life360 app, it will ask you to create an account and register yourself.
- The next step is to invite your family members to start using the Life360 app so that you can track family members & their location, message them and connect with them any time you want. For example, if somebody in your family is traveling alone late at night and you are worried about their safety, then you can easily track their location by simply launching the Life360 app. No need to constantly keep calling you family members anymore.
- It is also possible for you to configure the Life360 app to automatically send out notifications whenever a family member reaches a particular location, so that there is no need for them to call or message you to tell that you that they have reached safety or that they have left their office.
- Whenever somebody in your family is in trouble then they can use Life360 app to set off a panic alert which automatically calls, emails and text messages everybody in the family circle notifying them that something is wrong.