If you ever accidentally deleted photographs or videos from your SD card, then stop worrying because you can now easily recover the deleted data in a matter of a few minutes with the help of the Recuva application.
- Recuva is free file recovery software that allows you recover deleted files from your computer, digital camera, mobile phones or USB pen drive. Whenever you delete a file while it may be not being visible anymore. It still remains on your device until a new file overwrites it. During that time it is possible for you a data recovery tool like Recuva to recover the Deleted file, you should avoid using your device and run the Recuva software as soon as possible.
- As soon as you launch the Recuva application, the Recuva Wizard starts and helps you through all the step of recovering your deleted files. The first step is to choose the file you are trying to recover and then click on the Next button.
- Next you need to choose the location from where you would like to recover the deleted files. You can choose a location either on your computer or on an external media card or iPod and click on the Next button to continue.
- Click on the Start button to begin searching for your deleted files in the specified location. If required you can also choose on run the Deep Scan which is a more compressive scan and can sometimes recover files that the regular scan might miss.
- Within a few minutes, Recuva will display all the deleted files it has found in your device and give you a chance to recover the files that you want to undelete.
- Select the file that you wish to recover and click on the Recovery button and within a few seconds Recuva will work its magic and recover the file for you.